Trail User's Code
- Hike only along marked routes, especially on farmland - do not take short cuts.
- Respect the privacy of people living along the trail.
- Leave the trail cleaner than you found it - carry out all litter.
- Light cooking fires at official campsites only - drench fires after use (better still, carry a lightweight stove).
- Leave flowers and plants for others to enjoy.
- Do not damage live trees or strip off bark.
- Keep dogs on a leash, especially on or near farmland.
- Protect and do not disturb wildlife.
- Leave only your thanks and take nothing but photographs.